Thursday, October 31, 2013

I think that the Chromebooks are okay. They look really small in size but they can do a lot of things that can help you out by doing homework. The Chromebooks are $249 dollars to buy so if you have the money you can go out and buy one. The Chromebooks are user friendly because it is easy to set up. Affordability for a Chromebook is expensive because they are new to the environment.

I think that smart phones are a good thing to have. There are a lot of people a have a smartphone. The smart phones are usually $150-$250. I think that smart phones aren't so user friendly because my friend never had a smart phone and she doesn't know how to use it.

I think that IPads are good to have too. I just got an Ipad and I love it. The accessibility of a Ipad is easy to have. I think that the IPads are user friendly because my two year old sister knows how to run one of them. I think that the IPads are affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment