Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How schools could use social media?

I think that schools should be able to use social media because the students could be doing a presentation and they need pictures. Students have a lot of pictures on social media. I know someone that has over 1,000 pictures of their self and friends on social media. I also think that we should be able to use a smartphone during lunch or even going to different classes. Social media should also use social media to prove a point when they are talking about bulling because someone could be writing a status about being bullied. If you see something on social media you could go up to the person and ask what is wrong. I think social media could help a lot during classes because if you get your work done you should be able to go on social media with your cell phone or computer. 
Social media should be aloud during class time. I believe that you should be able to use facebook, Instagram, twitter and other social media during school because it can help your communication and being social to others. If there is a picture that someone posted on facebook or Instagram you could go up to them and say I like that picture that you put on facebook and Instagram. Social media could help you in many ways for communication. I think that students should be able to have access to social media during school.

1 comment:

  1. You stated that students could be doing a presentation and they need pictures and students have a lot of pictures on social media. I agree because a lot of people put pictures on social media.

    ReplyDelete