Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Blogger 5

Prezi- I like to use prezi because it has a different type of style from the other presentation platforms. I like how you can have your own 3-D background. I also like that it makes its own animations. Prezi also offers a great choice in themes. I really like that because in google presentations you only get to choose from a certain theme and they are the same every time while prezi offers an excellent amount of themes. I also like how you can zoom in on the slides. One thing that I don’t like about prezi is that you have to click so many times to get into the text box.

Google Presentations- I think that google presentations are a great platform for middle school students because google presentation is an okay platform.  If you create a google presentation you have a limited about of things that you could do. I would choose another platform to use for a high school presentation because I personally don’t like google presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment